Monday, December 13, 2010

wedding dresses | real bride wedding dresses



Encouraged by his girlfriend complained that he had chosen a dress is too 'normal', our latest b2b, Olivia, fresh from the first experience in the traditional bridal salons. Once made to feel like a freak with a shop assistant who means well, he does not love the dress-buying process so far, and I can not say I blame him! So will a bridal charity shop came to help him?

Swing low sweet charity

After the experience of my bridal shop, I decided to give Oxfam bridal shop in Cambridge to try. I have a feeling quite warm and fuzzy about Oxfam, for various reasons so if I have to submit a wedge for my wedding dress, I felt quite happy for them to have it.

My first impression is quite favorable. They have a lot of stock on hand in a variety of good size and style. There are one or two dresses that clearly are behind cabinet someone for thirty years but most of the dresses that the bride shares end of the season, often with original tags and prices attached. You can try several different suppliers boutique 'wedding dress, most just share some of the labels - I counted thirty dresses from different designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment